CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
Chelsea Film Festival 10th Edition
• Entries must be New York City premieres and have been completed in 2021 or 2022. Films shown in other festivals or public screenings in New York are not eligible for consideration. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if your film is a WORLD PREMIERE.
• Films must be from emerging filmmakers (First timer/Second timers. This rule only applies for Feature-length Films. If you have directed more than 2 short films, you are eligible).
• Work can only be submitted via streaming video on FilmFreeway.
• Exhibition Format authorized: DCP.
• Feature-length Films and Documentaries must not exceed 90 minutes.
• Short Films must be between 3 – 20 minutes maximum.
• TV Series must be between 3-45 minutes maximum.
• Films must not have been released on any online platforms or online film festivals prior to the Chelsea Film Festival (i.e. Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
• Films in any language other than English must be subtitled in English.
• Theme: Global Issues
• Use hashtag #CFFNY2022 on social media once project is submitted.
• Submissions are not refundable.
Force Majeur Clause: Due to Covid-19 pandemic and unforeseen outcome, the Chelsea Film Festival reserves the right to postpone or move the event to a digital platform if necessary.